Tuesday, October 27, 2009

"skunked"

so, basically this is how it happened...
Last saturday night, i was on my way to my car to go to one of my friend's birthday when suddenly i met one of my "wild neighbor"...He actually did not talk to me like in the drawings but he really gave me a nice "present" that stayed on me for hours and had me go to cvs during the night to buy chemical products in order to eliminate this horrible odor...
I never thought this would happen to me and never saw or smelled a skunk before but now it's done! i will never ever forget that day i think...
And even if i dont smell like a skunk anymore, i m still totally traumatized by the smell and the fact that i had to through away my shoes and clothes!!! =(

so, sorry for the bad quality of those drawings, but i think you will understand that i didnt want to spend too much time on it..









ps= THANKS a lot to my neighbor, Lorraine, who helped me getting rid of this smell..

No comments: